>

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Small Works Show

Good News Everyone,

I am still alive! Sorry I haven't been the best at keeping up on my blog this year but it has been a year events, good and bad. Let's focus on the good upcoming events.

For those that don't know, I have also joined two amazing galleries this year. Closer to the Sun Gallery of Fine Art in Steamboat Springs, CO, which is gearing up to open just before Christmas and Giacobbe-Fritz Fine Art in Santa Fe, NM.

Currently at Giacobbe-Fritz my artwork is featured in Small Works Show just in time for the Holidays. Don't miss out on my latest work and cute paintings like "Hideout" or "Pop"!


                                     "Hideout"                                20"x 20"             "Pop"                                        6" x 6"                         



No comments: