>

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Official Darwing! "Help for Hazel"

Great News Everyone,

The official drawing for the "Help for Hazel" fundraiser took place at 12:30am last night.


Sorry it has taken me most of the day to post the winner, but I was trying to get the movie all set up. Please forgive the sound quality, but this is my first time filming a real video clip with people talking on my camera. I usually only use if for shooting animal reference. :) Thanks again to my wonderful husband for being our host.



Thank you to everyone for participating in this fundraiser. We reached our goal and will be able to pay for all of Hazel's medical expenses. I am grateful to everyone for giving me the blessing of my little painting pal for years to come. I wish that everyone could have won, but alas I am not a painting robot.

The winner is . . . Jonathan Barrett!
Congratulations Jonny, I hope you will enjoy many years to come with your new painting.

Heartfelt thanks from Hazel, Edgar, Tyler & Bregelle

By the way, I will be posting photo's and information about Hazel's surgery. As well as, progress photo's of Jonny's painting over the next few weeks.

No comments: