>

Monday, March 5, 2012

Help for Hazel



Sad News Everyone,

Today, I took my best painting pal, our rabbit Hazel-Ra to the vet and found out that she has a mammary tumor. Our vet Dr. Harris said the best option is to remove the whole mammary glad through surgery and in the process spay her at the same time. This will prevent it from happening again or Hazel developing cancer. This surgery will cost around $300.



Other than the tumor Hazel is in excellent health and we believe she will have a quick recovery from the operation. To raise money for Hazel's surgery, I am holding a fundraiser by painting an original piece of artwork of the winners favorite animal or pet. The painting will be traditionally painted on a 12" x 12" canvas. For every $5 ticket purchased you will be entered into the drawing. The winner will be drawn on Tues Mar. 20th at Midnight. The painting will be shipped to the winner free of charge within the U.S.

Deadline: March 20th @ 12:00 am

Valued at $575


Thank you for all of your help. I can't wait to see who wins the painting!


To see more of my artwork or other charity events I have been part of please visit www.artbybregelle.com.

No comments: