>

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Altamira Gallery

Hello Everybody,

Lately I have been showing in the Altamira Gallery in Jackson. This exhibit is turning out to be great exposure for my work. I recently dropped off more of my work to them and am starting on some new wildlife paintings for them this week. Which I will be showing as they progress.

Altamira has been doing an amazing job of promoting me with their website and in the local paper. In fact, I just found out that you mentioned me in their website news. "Altamira is excited to feature three guest artists during this Holiday Season. Bregelle Whitworth Davis, Andree Hudson, and John Greene will exhibit selected works.

Growing up near Jackson, Davis is a colorist whose style resembles the illusion of silk screening yet retains the textured surface of a painting. While her palette is limited, she has an exceptional talent to bring out the life and energy of each subject."

To read the article click here.

No comments: