>

Friday, October 2, 2015

Santa Fe Exports Show


Good News Everyone,

Come & enjoy an "Evening with the Artist", next weekend with Santa Fe Exports.

Santa Fe Exports is a new kind of gallery space. They aim to host special art events at local resorts and hotels by combining the experience of meeting an artist mingled with the hospitality and ambiance of a fine resort and hotel. 

Santa Fe Exports will be hosting an Artist in Residence event for myself this coming Friday at the Hyatt - Tamaya in Bernalillo, NM. If you aren't able to make it in person, you can also visit my artwork at www.santafeexports.com.

October 9, 2015
5 pm - 7 pm 
Hyatt Tamaya (map) 
1300 Tuyuna Trail
Bernalillo, NM 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also wanted to let everyone know that the Western Visions Show & Sale goes until Oct. 25, 2015, at the National Museum of Wildlife Art in Jackson, WY. One of my paintings, "Little Lagomorph" is still available.

"Little Lagomorph" is the first one of my acrylic paintings I have framed. It is framed in a custom Italian wood shadow box frame.

"Little Lagomorph"
9" x 12" 
(Framed size: 18" x 15" x 3") 
Acrylic on Canvas
$700




To purchase this painting,  please visit www.westernvisions.org. Or contact me directly at artbybregelle@hotmail.com.


No comments: