>

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Commission Event



Hello Everyone,

As some of you may already know, on Labor Day we lost our beloved rabbit and friend of 8 1/2 years, Edgar. Edgar and I spent everyday together playing in our home and working in my studio.Her sweet spirit, companionship, and licks will be greatly missed. Before we suddenly lost Edgar, we did everything we could for her including x-rays, multiple meds, hospitalization, and an IV. In an effort to pay off her huge vet bill and in honor of all the time we spent together painting, I am doing a Commission Event.



I will paint you a custom watercolor of your beloved pet or animal of your choice. Paintings are a 6" x 6" or 5" x 7" unframed on watercolor paper. For one month only these commissions will be priced at $125. This is more than 60% the regular price and this includes Free Shipping within the USA. 

For those that act quickly, I am running early bird special. For all of those that contact me before Midnight Wed. Sept. 17, it will only be $105! Please email me at artbybregelle@hotmail.com or visit my website, www.artbybregelle.com. To see more of my watercolors go to bregelle.blogspot.com/2014/09/watercolors.html .


Here is Asterix, our other bunny, modeling with one of my watercolors for size.

No comments: